After a long day or when you’re too sluggish to get out of bed in the morning, having a shower is a great way to relax and recharge your body and mind. As a result, you might wake up feeling energised and sleep well at night. Typically, normal showers are fixed in height and angle, which prevents them from being tinkered with. As a result, taking a bath may be difficult for you. With the best adjustable shower arm in 2022, you can now take a shower from any angle or height because you can move and position them to your liking. With that in mind, here are some of the best shower extension rods on the market for those who want to enjoy a relaxing bath in their bathroom.
Shower Arm SparkPod
Allows you to set the showerhead in a way that provides the most coverage with this 11-inch extendable long arm. Ensure the showerhead is pointing in the appropriate direction, and you can adjust its height and angle. In addition, if the showerhead is positioned correctly from the wall, you will be able to wash both your body and hair in a short period. A major advantage of this rod is its durability, boosted by its solid metal construction and chrome finish.
- Can be used with a wide range of showerheads, including rain and portable models.
- Because of the reinforced joint construction, there is no water leakage.
- It is not able to adjust the shower directly.
Hotel Spa Shower Arm
You’re in for a treat if you’ve never seen anything like this shower arm. It can, for example, easily accommodate rain showers of any size and shape. It will not rust or corrode because it is made of solid brass and coated with a glossy chrome finish. If the showerhead has a comparable, if not identical, finish, you may match this product with any bathroom decor. Lifting the extension arm up to 2 feet vertically is possible if you need greater shower coverage.
- Due to the tight joints, it can withstand higher rainstorm showers.
- No need for special tools for installation
- It’s possible to raise or lower it by up to two feet
- Insufficient for other kinds of shower
Tapix shower arm
This 10-inch shower extension rod is designed for tall persons and features an S-shape to help them avoid tripping over low-hanging pipes. This arm will give you the finest shower possible if you’re one of those people. The distinctive shape of this shower curtain will further add to the appeal of your bathroom. The metal of the highest quality is used to make it both durable and aesthetically pleasing. Installing it yourself saves you the expense of hiring a plumber.
- A chrome-plated exterior coating to prevent rust and corrosion
- To keep the arm pristine is easier to clean and maintain.
- Can be used with any bathroom design, classic or modular. • Can be installed in
- It is not possible to change its height or angle.