Candidates who are interested in obtaining a UPTET certificate for Primary (Class I to V) and Upper Primary (VI to VIII) teachers should complete and submit the UPTET application form before the deadline. UPTET’s online application will be available shortly. Those interested in teaching positions in the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2022. An application form for the UPTET exam will be available on the conducting board’s official website. Before applying for the UPTET, candidates must establish that they are eligible.
UPTET Eligibility Criteria – Age limit
Candidates in the general category (UR) must be at least 18 years old but not more than 35 years old. For the reserved categories, there is an age relaxation, as stated below:
UPTET 2022 Number of Attempts
- There is 0 limit to how many times you can take the UPTET exam.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Nepalese, Bhutanese, and Tibetan nationals are also able to apply.
UPTET Eligibility Certificate 2022
- Candidates who receive 60% of the total marks (90/150) would be declared qualified for UPTET recruitment.
- Reserved category candidates, on the other hand, just need to score 55 percent (83/150) to qualify.
- Candidates with an NCTE/RCI diploma will be given first consideration.
- The UPTET eligibility certificate will be given to candidates who pass the exam.
- It is valid for the rest of one’s life.
- By submitting a copy of the UPTET Admit Card and a photo ID card to the district education board, you can obtain an eligibility certificate.
- Candidates who seek a second copy of the UPTET Eligibility Certificate can get one by sending a DD for INR 300. (Demand Draft)
To obtain a second copy of the UPTET Eligibility Certificate, an applicant must submit copies of the following documents:
- Class X mark-sheet
- UPTET Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Advertisement of lost Eligibility Certificate in Newspaper
- FIR Copy of lost UPTET Eligibility Certificate
Candidates who are interested in obtaining a UPTET certificate for Primary (Class I to V) and Upper Primary (VI to VIII) teachers should submit the final UPTET application form before the deadline. Aspirants can fill out the online application form by going to the UP Basic Education Board’s official website, upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Note: Applicants who wish to apply for both papers (Paper I and Paper II) must submit separate applications for each paper. Candidates in this situation should pay a special price for both papers.
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, go to the conducting body’s official website.
- Now, find the correct link to fill out the online application form and click on it when you find it.
- Pay the application fee if one is required.
- Candidates can fill out the application form after completing the payment process.
- When filling out the form, they must include information such as the payment receipt number, their name, date of birth, category, exam centre, and other pertinent information.
- Finally, print out the application form and save it for future reference.
|General and OBC candidates||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 200/-|
The UPTET Application fee payment process
- Candidates can pay their fees online by following the steps below:
- To begin, go to the official website and click on the fee payment page. Proceed after checking the box that says, “I agree to the terms and conditions.”
- You will be routed to the State Bank of India’s Collect page shortly.
- Here you must input information such as category, registration number, and date of birth.
- To finish, click the submit button.
- Candidates should double-check their information on the screen, enter the verification code, and click submit.
- By clicking on confirm, you can double-check your information.
- On the computer screen, payment options will now appear.
- Choose from SBI Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Other Bank Internet Banking, OR “SBI Branch” to print an e-challan and pay in cash at any SBI Branch.
- Candidates who choose the online payment option must follow the on-screen instructions to finish the rest of the payment process. If you have an e-challan, go to any SBI branch and pay the cost in cash.
- Take a printout of your e-receipt after you’ve completed the payment process by selecting “print e-receipt” from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates who have submitted the UPTET application form successfully can now download their individual admission cards.
Ques. What is the age requirement for taking the UPTET exam?
Ans. Candidates for the UPTET Exam must be at least 18 years old, with a maximum age restriction of 35 years.
Ques. How long is the UPTET eligibility certificate good for?
Ans. Previously, the UPTET eligibility certificate was only valid for a five-year term. The UPTET certificate’s validity has now been extended to infinity.
Ques: How many papers need I take in order to pass the UPTET exam?
Ans. Candidates who wish to teach kids in grades 1 to 5 must pass the UPTET exam. Candidates who want to teach grades 6–8 must pass the UPTET exam. 2. Candidates who want to teach grades 1 through 8 must pass both exams.
Ques. How many chances do I have to take the UPTET exam?
Ans. The number of times any candidate can take the UPTET exam is unrestricted. Candidates must, however, meet the exam’s minimum eligibility requirements in order to take the exam.
Ques. What is the required minimum percentage to be qualified for UPTET Recruitment?
Ans. To be qualified for UPTET Recruitment, candidates taking the UPTET Exam must have scored at least 60% in UPTET 2022.
If you wish to become a school teacher in Uttar Pradesh, you must take the UPTET exam. You can check the eligibility above to see whether you can apply for the exam or not. If you can, then follow the steps above to apply for the UPTET exam.
For more details on the UPTET Exam 2022, you can check out https://canbankindia.com/uptet-2022-exam-date-application-form-syllabus/.